Serving the Erie area.
1.Simonian Electric Inc
1526 Sassafras St
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Simonian Electric Inc has been serving the entire Northwestern and Southwestern Pennsylvania area for more than 23 years, offering the finest electrical services. Our upfront pricing ensures there are
209 Wallace St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsFurnaces-HeatingHeating Contractors & Specialties
62 working years experience with Electrical, Residential, Commercial & Industrial Work. Specializing in Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and including Building repair and Remodeling. We Service Boilers a
1154 W 8th St
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Blackman Electric, Inc. began modestly in 1960 by Stanley Brocki as primarily a residential and commercial electrical contracting firm known as Brocki Electric. In 1996 the company incorporated under
4.Newco Electric Co
301 W 12th St
ElectriciansTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyInternet Products & ServicesData Communication Services
Newco has been serving the community for over 75 years for Industrial, Commercial, and Residential electric contracting, lighting and wiring. We do indoor and outdoor lighting as well as turnkey insta
8850 Honeysuckle Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairConstruction Engineers
Welcome to Acclaim Electric. We provide quality workmanship with our well trained staff of Master and Journeyman Electricians. At Acclaim Electric, we are focusing on Commercial and Industrial Service
6.Connecto Electric Inc
3716 Mcclelland Ave
The work was done efficiently and quickly and at an extremely reasonable price. I will call Connecto first the next time for estimates. They beat all other estimates by as much as 40%. Call them -
7.C & T Electric
2017 W 32nd St
ElectriciansGeneratorsBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
C & T Electric based in Erie, Pennsylvania, is a leading electrical contractor, offering high-quality services at affordable prices. No matter your residential, commercial, or industrial needs, rest a
Shumake Electric LLC.
11401 Hilltop Rd, Albion, PA, 16401
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.