1729 East Ave
ChemicalsChemicals-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2455 Robison Rd W
Chemicals-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Tristate Neurological Surgeons
120 E 2nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Phone number has changed to 1 814-877-8000
4.Erie Eye Clinic
128 W 12th St Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OphthalmologyOptometrists
Welcome to the Erie Eye Clinic, which was established by the late Dr. Anthony Sala in 1974. We are a full service eye care facility specializing in diagnosing and treating many eye disorders such as c
5.Steven J. Heaney, M.D.
510 Cranberry St Ste 240
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a very unique medical specialty, one that not only relies on a doctor's skill but also on their problem solving abilities to aid in the healing process of the patient. Here at North
6.Erie Retinal Surgery
300 State St Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Welcome to the office of Erie Retina, a leader in comprehensive surgical eye care in Erie, Pennsylvania. Your vision is our top priority, and we strive to provide top-notch ophthalmologic care in a co
7.Niagara Eye Associates
1801 W 8th St
OptometristsContact LensesOptical GoodsOpticians
Welcome to Niagara Eye Associates where your vision and eye health are our primary concern. We look forward to meeting you and helping you with all of your eyecare needs. Niagara Eye Associates, locat
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.