1.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
3.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
4.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
5.Call a Pro Plumber
Our Techs at Call a Pro Plumber Are Certified, Licensed & Insured. Call & Schedule Your Appt Today!
97 E 600 S
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
Full Service Plumbing 24 Hours A Day/7 Days A Week We offer complete plumbing repair and replacement for all residential and commercial applications. Plumbing and Drainage Professionals You Can Count
7.K Tech PlumbingServing the Ephraim, UT area
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Treatment Equipment-Service & Supplies
What a wonderful company. I was 100% happy. Thanks Steve and Travis!
24/7 Ephraim Plumbers
localpros247.com/plumbers Call for Immediate Plumbing Help.Fast & Quality Plumbing Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.