1.Compton Power Equipment Inc
5375 Urbana Rd
Lawn MowersSawsToolsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Welcome to Compton Power Equipment, Inc., where the variety of outdoor power equipment is second to none. Inall of Springfield, OH, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We'r
2.Centerville Gravely Sales
25 W Alex Bell Rd
Lawn MowersSawsSnow Removal ServiceTools
* Sales ? Parts ? Service * We Service What We Sell * Over 35 Years Experience * Pick Up and Delivery Available
3.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Cundiff's Tree Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsTree Service
Quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Serving Wilimington, Washington Court House, Hillsboro and all of South Central Ohio.
6.Smith & Sons Lawn Care
2480 Ballentine Pike
Lawn MaintenanceDeck BuildersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Smith & Sons Lawn Care and Landscaping has provided Clark County with expertise lawn care and landscaping for over 15 years. We are a family owned and operated local company. Smith & Sons started out
7.Rindler Landscape LLC
4791 Gateway Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Design/Build * Grading * Irrigation * Patios * Maintenance * Winterization * Quality Service * Audit
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.