search.MerchantsCloseby.com Vet - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
1.Young Douglas B DVM
Po Box 1447
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
2.White & White Veterinary Hospital & Supply
5098 Us Highway 287 N
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
3.Valley View Veterinary HospitalServing the Ennis, MT area
I have a 11 year old black lab named Shiloh who has been slowing down a little over the past year. He just has a little trouble getting up after resting, sometimes limps after our walks, and seems kin
4.Livingston Veterinary HospitalServing the Ennis, MT area
Love this place - We had to put one of our dogs down, and they were very kind, helpful and accommodating.
5.Peaceful Journey, Inc.
Peaceful Journey, Inc., is an in-home provider of veterinary hospice, end-of-life care and euthanasia in Bozeman and the surrounding Gallatin Valley. We know that avoiding pain and suffering is one of
6.Montana Veterinary Hospital & Boarding
6588 Tawney Brown Ln
VeterinariansPet Sitting & Exercising ServicesPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinarian Emergency Services
Dr. Moylan is a Montana native. He received his undergraduate degree from Carroll College in Helena, and his Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine from Colorado State University. He has practiced veterinar
7.PetMart PharmacyServing the Ennis, MT area
Pet StoresPharmaciesPet ServicesVeterinarians
PetMart Pharmacy is owned and run by licensed, practicing veterinarians. We believe that our knowledge and expertise in veterinary medicine, combined with our extensive list of affordable products, wi
LocalStack.com Vet - 30% offFast business lookup Ennis
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested