1.Sisters Of Mercy Urgent Care
1201 Patton Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Biltmore Family Medicine PLLC
1 Saint Dunstans Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
Visit our website
Avoid this place at all costs! The Doctor, Robert Anderson, assaulted me by pushing me into an exam room after I brought up how unprofessional they were by mishandled my records and adding extra pres
3.Claiborne Wiliam J DDS
15 Yorkshire St Ste 301
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Specializing in periodontal disease, dental implants and cosmetic periodontal care. Dr. Claiborne received his Doctorate of Dental Science and Master of Science in Periodontics from UNC at Chapel Hill
4.Fox Dental Associates
2 Iris St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Visit our website
At Fox Dental Associates, your oral health and beautiful smile are our top concerns. We believe comprehensive care begins with prevention, and our staff strives to provide expert diagnostic procedures
281 Mcdowell St
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
my mother-in-law told me wnc of marion was a good place to go too...I went today and it turn out well...I'd tell people they are good wnc.
6.Asheville Children's Medical Center PA
7 Vanderbilt Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
What an amazing office!!! We had had a horrible experience at Mountain Area Pediatrics and moved all three of our children here. So thankful that when I take my kids to the doctor now I am heard and m
7.Cancer Care of WNC PA
21 Hospital Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)
Established in 1990, Cancer Care of Western North Carolina is an outpatient cancer treatment center that offers a range of cancer treatment and surgeries. The center provides various multidisciplinary
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.