1.First Class Lawns And Irrigation LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesGardeners More Info
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2421 N Van Buren Byp
Lawn MaintenanceBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialTermite Control
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.
4.Steve's Lawn Care Solutiuons
401 W Palm St
We do complete lawn maintnace year round
3729 Coyote Trl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
6.Clayton's Lawn Care LLC
3120 Highland Dr
Lawn & Tree Care, Property Maint., Haul-Off & Clean Ups. Quality work at an affordable price.
7.Alvarado's Quality Service
1807 N Grand St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsTree Service
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.