1.Youth & Family Services
605 W Oxford Ave
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersHuman Services OrganizationsCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
2.Steve Megli LMFT - Christian Counseling Ministry
803 Overland Trl
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsReligious CounselingCounseling ServicesChurches & Places of Worship
3.Enid Counseling & Diagnostic Center
230 W Maple Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationPsychologists
We believe that it is important to offer person and family-centered treatment and to approach each client with an individual and multidisciplinary perspective; therefore, we have a team of professiona
4.Oklahoma Play Thrpy Counseling
502 W Randolph Ave
Counseling ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
5.Obrian Connie P
3604 W Randolph Ave
6.ATS Counseling Focus Institute
1625 W Owen K Garriott Rd
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
The mission of Associated Therapeutic Services is to provide professional services to clients that will enable them to make positive changes in their perceptions, emotions, and behaviors. These change
7.The Byrne Center
2300 N 10th St
The Byrne center. PLLC provides individual. Family. And couples counseling using a combination of narrative therapy and EMDR counseling. Office and home based services available throughout enid OK.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.