Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1633 W Owen K Garriott Rd Ste D
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Great doctor and staff. Very friendly and you are their number one priority! Wouldn't go anywhere else
2.Brush Pediatric & Family Dentistry
423 N Van Buren St
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists More Info
3521 W Owen K Garriott Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have been to aspen one time and that one time I was, I witnessed a tall brunette raising her voice at an employee because her daughter was really sick and was asking for a day off. Her boss accused
4.Northwest Dental Care
915 E Owen K Garriott Rd Ste L
Cosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
She's great! Go see her.
5.Bowman, Curtis J. DDS
620 S Madison St Ste 302
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I am afraid of the dentist and this Dr. Bowman is awesome. Always makes me feel calm and not scared.
6.Elizabeth Chaloupek DDS
1420 W Owen K Garriott Rd Ste 3
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Not pleased at all with the pain I am still in after visiting her office for a broken tooth with an exposed nerve.
7.Megan J Darrow, DDS
My Dentist 4125 W Owen K Garriott Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures - 30% offFast business lookup Enid
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.