American Local Locksmith
Serving the Englewood area.
1.Sizemore's Lock & Key Mobile Service
7061 Rio Vista Ct
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Excellent company. Very dependable. Quality work. Very reasonable rates. Have used several times and have recommended quite often. All recomendations were quite satisified.
7919 Graceland St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
3.Myer's & Myer's Lock & Key
4605 Wire Dr
Locks & LocksmithsMoving Services-Labor & Materials
$10 OFF SERVICE CALL
We offer full locksmith services. Including auto transponder keys and home keys. Auto and home lockout. And safe opening.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
6.Shaw's Lock and Key
7595 Brandt Pike
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Once I bought an old (GM) used car from a towing yard and it had no trunk key. Shaw's was able to make a new key for it WITHOUT REMOVING THE LOCK MECHANISM from the (closed and locked) trunk (no remo
4718 S Dixie Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
I called this company on Christmas day first to get pricing and they were very friendly and polite, even considering it was the holiday and they said that they would have no time coming out that day.
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 1255 S Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH 45402 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.