Serving the Englewood area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Designs By Evergreen Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsMasonry Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialDemolition Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Doctor has been doing my yard for 3+ years. They do a great job and my lawn is weed-free. I also recommend them for keeping the weeds out of the cracks in the walkways and driveways etc. GreatMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMasonry Contractors
This company is truly professional. I called them after seeing one of their trucks at a red light and to my surprise got a call back in less than 3 hours. That may not seem fast to you but other compa
5.Bednar Landscape Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsExcavation ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Call now for your free consultation!
Bednar Landscape Services is a team of premier New Jersey landscapers who can help your with lawn maintenance, hardscape designs, retaining walls, masonry, snow removal, and more. Whether you need exc
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Lorenzo Landscape Design
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & Trees
Visit our website
Landscaping since 1974 Lorenzo Landscapes and Design has been creating stunning landscapes for residential spaces in Northern New Jersey and the surrounding areas. Our talented landscape artists have
www.kmackenlandscapingnj.com Take The Stress Out Of Lawn Care.Lawn, Garden, & Landscaping Pros.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.