Twin Aspen Dental Center
11031 S Pikes Peak Dr Ste 102, Parker, CO, 80138
1.Legacy Dental Group
3601 S Clarkson St Ste 200
Implant DentistryEndodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Serving the Englewood area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
I've been going to Dr. Weyman's office now since 1992. Excellent care, well explained options for my teeth. I feel very comfortable during my visits. Nothing over the top in wait times. Friendly and professional staff
Before visiting Dr Weyman's office I struggled with the very common fear of dental visits. Upon meeting his outstanding team and having him evaluate my concerns, I knew I was in the best hands possible. His knowledge and expertise are the absolute best and his wonderful team treats you with compassion and care. Dr Weyman is a true expert in his field and will give you a healthy, beautiful smile while working with any fears you may have. I am so happy I found this amazing practice!
The office of William Case is the best place to go in the area. The staff here is extremely friendly, especially the doctor himself.
I was really surprised with how friendly the entire staff was. Soon as I walked the people were great and they give me money towards my services because of a race I ran recently. Great place to go, I'm definitely going back.
I cannot get through by telephone since this dentist has two offices that only take calls until 2 pm MT. I met Dr. Ray once and he seemed ok. But the client communication barriers are too much for me.
I had a horrible experience here. I used Dr. Price and found him less then personable. I thought the receptionist or front desk girl was rude. They made me feel like I was putting them out and left a horrible impression on me. If you want a great recommendation call 303-738-9499 and ask for Dr. Marietta Cuiffo. I have used her in the past and should of just called her in the first place. They are worth the extra few miles to get ther you won't be sorry. Their address is 91 West Mineral Avenue, Suite 150 Littleton, CO 80120. And to boot she has an awesome assistant Ms. Amy. They both work incredible together and are super funny. Plus Dr. Marietta Cuiffo has had her own practice for over 20 years and is incredible knowledgable and attentive and caring. She takes her time with you to explain things thoroughly and once you try her you will be back!
Everyone is so nice here! Environment very kid friendly and relaxing. Kids are actually excited to go! Great dentist office. Well worth my 30 minute drive
I most definitely trust everyone at the office of William L Case with my dental care. I would never choose to go anywhere else.
Everyone that works at William L Case are all very professional and friendly. They are constantly making sure that all of their patients are happy and content with all appointments.
Dr. Case is simply fantastic. While arriving, I always notice how clean and organized the front desk is as well as their constant smiles and friendly personalities. As well as having gentle and cautious hygienists.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future