1.Hdr Environmental Oper & Cnstr
9563 S Kingston Ct
Environmental & Ecological Consultants
2.H D R Inc
12850 E Control Tower Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
9781 S Meridian Blvd Ste 400
Environmental EngineersProfessional Engineers
4.HDR Engineering Inc
303 E 17th Ave Ste 405
Automation & Control System EngineersProfessional Engineers
HDR Engineering is an architectural, engineering and consulting firm that excels at managing complex projects and solving challenges for clients. The employee-owned firm, established in 1917, has blos
25950 E Quincy Ave
Architects & Builders Services
1670 Broadway Ste 3400
7757 Ellen Ln
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.