300 E Hampden Ave Ste 100
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsExercise & Physical Fitness Programs
3 Months Professional Strength Therapy & Assessment+1more
7472 S Tucson Way Ste 100
WellDyneRx charged my credit card without my approval. They neither asked for permission nor informed me that they were doing so. The customer service representatives with whom I spoke acknowledged
1035 S Federal Blvd Ste B
1146 N Pearl St
1730 Blake St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Opes Rx Group
13918 E Mississippi Ave
7.Hema Rx Corp
12635 E Montview Blvd
ADT® Business Security
www.adt.com Installation Included on 2 Cameras!Find Special Offers & Terms Online.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.