Serving the Enfield area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Tyurina, Irina DMD
115 Elm St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
* New Patients Welcome * Children Are Very Welcome * Total Family Care * Call Now To Schedule An Appointment * Dentistry For Your Best Smile * Lumineers * Invisalign Invisible Braces * Teeth Whitening
2.Tyurina Irina DMD
115 Elm St
3.Dr Dental Of Enfield
54 Hazard Ave
Dr. Rajiv is the gentlest and the most patient dentist I have ever seen.the other people who try to call themselves dentits, should follow into his footsteps.More Nearby Locations »
841 Enfield St
5.Pappas Family Dentistry
1 Riverview St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Theodore Pappas attended Case Western Reserve University and is a member of many organizations, including the American Dental Association, the Connecticut State Dental Association and the New Engl
25 Hazard Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
The staff was extremely friendly and professional. They were very thorough and did a great job explaining things and answering my questions. I would recommend this office to my friends and family.More Nearby Locations »
7.Enfield Dental Center
115 Elm St
At Enfield Dental Center, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle, compassionate care that you deserve. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patien
Find Enfield Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future