Serving the Enfield area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Pediatric Walk-In Care
141b Hazard Ave
2.Vernon Walk-In Medical Care Center
224 Hartford Tpke
Medical CentersUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
The Vernon Walk-In was purchased last Fall and now has been cleaned from top to bottom. The Physician in charge is one of the new owners ad is very experianced with many years of Walk-In. It's not t
3.Enfield Ambulatory Care Center
15 Palomba Dr Ste 9
Urgent CareSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I am so disappointed with the service or lack there of that I received at the Enfield ambulatory care center. I waited one hour and paid $75 for the doctor to look at me for less than two minutes and
153 Hazard Ave
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Welfare Clinics
142 Hazard Ave
139 Hazard Ave
Medical ClinicsOutpatient ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Nutmeg Healthcare Associates PC
15 Palomba Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Enfield area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.