1.Rossi's Pizza & Market
332 Oak Hill Ave
PizzaTake Out RestaurantsCaterersRestaurants
best pizza, great service, recommended to anyone close enough to make the trip or order delivery. they're all good but the original spot in endicott is hands down the best grab some chicken wing you
2.Rossi's Frozen Pizza
5 Nanticoke Ave
143 Harry L Dr
PizzaTake Out RestaurantsRestaurants
When ya order a pizza they know what a onion looks like and a pepper. Other places wait for an onion truck or a pepper truck to pass by before they put what they think is a onion/pepper should look li
Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
4.Rossis Pizza Owego
1551 State Route 96
This places pizza taste awsome comparied to its competiors in the area. Their staff is exceptionally helpful as well. Great place to eat in or take out.
1011 N Elmer Ave
6.Arnzen ArmsServing the Endicott, NY area
Guns & GunsmithsAmmunition
Get an extra $5 off when you buy on-line!
It will be a perfect fit. We needed a Guns Arms place in Bainbridge, Georgia. Excellent!!! Tevin Alexander. Handford the Owner
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.