Ron's Tires & Wheels
12830 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, CA, 91605
1.Delco Tire Co.
17554 Ventura Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Delco made me so happy. I came in to get my oil change. They discovered my car was leaking out radiator fluid. They inspected my hoses and replaced them immediately. Im glad this was seen before I wen
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
17912 Ventura Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.A & B Auto Repair
11317 Burbank Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
I’ve been coming here for over a year now. I love the personalized service, the knowledgeable and experienced technicians, and most of all the honesty. I always feel like I get value for my money beca
4.Meineke Car Care Center
17060 Devonshire St
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Ron's Tires & Wheels
12830 Sherman Way
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
* Selected As Original Equipment By The World's Most Demanding Vehicle Makers * Quality And Performance You Can Trust To Be Second To None * Consistently Ranked #1 In Consumer Satisfaction * Legendary
6.Canoga Hubcaps Tires & Wheels
7801 Canoga Ave Ste 6
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed & Rebuilt Auto PartsAutomobile Accessories
Visit our website
*Custom Wheels Available Looking for a specific brand or size? Call us today and set an appointment, or just walk in. We can give you a quote for special items.
7.Burbank Quality Brake
11100 Burbank Blvd
Brake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentTire Dealers
Visit our website
This place was great! I got my brake pads and rotors replaced. The employee was very knowledgeable and helpful. He didn't try to up sell me At all and showed me exactly what needed to be repaired. He
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.