Serving the Encino area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
1.Eden Flooring & Construction Inc.
18034 Ventura Blvd
Visit our website
2.Richard's Floor Co. Inc
14669 Aetna St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsFire & Water Damage RestorationHardwood Floors
Residential & Commercial * REFINISHING EXPERTS * Quality Workmanship at Reasonable Prices * Please Contact Us for More Information
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
10859 Sherman Way
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationBuilding ContractorsLinoleum
* FREE ESTIMATES * Discount Prices
6.Craftsman Hardwood Floors
25829 Springbrook Ave
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsHardwood Floors
Local owned business operating for over 30 years. We do custom hardwood wood floors, sand and finish, repair and water damaged.
7.K & Z Hardwood Flooring
5228 Bothwell Rd
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I love my newly refinished wood floors. Guy dd an impecable job. I was worried about the whole process and they made it easy. It changed my house completely. I love in!
Serving the Encino area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?