PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Encinitas area.
1.DeeAnn Wong M.D.
1011 Devonshire Dr Ste D
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinics
2.Linae Healthspan Institute Inc
227 N El Camino Real Ste 100
Functional medicine at a great value. Nutrition - Hormone - Medical Doctor with great bedside manner.
3.Access Medical Centers
477 N El Camino Real
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
I went in there with a throat ache and the male nurse practitioner (NP) prescribed an expensive muscle relaxer. There are very few muscles in the throat, by the way. It was supposed to get better in
4.La Jolla Whole Health Mark Stengle Nmd
324 Encinitas Blvd
Dr. Stengler misdiagnosed me with Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which is an autoimmune disease. I spent 7 months thinking I had this until I went to an endocrinologist who confirmed that the blood test he
5.Dermatologist Medical Group of North County Inc.
1200 Garden View Rd Ste 108
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Dermatologist Medical Group of North County offers a range of health and medical care services. The organization has been serving patients in San Diego County in California for more than 25 years. It
6.Feldenkrais Center-San Diego
381 La Mesa Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
The Feldenkrais Method is a modern approach to acute and chronic pain relief without drugs, surgery, or injection. The results can be remarkable. Feldenkrais uses a series of lessons and gentle manipu
7.Vasectomy clinic of San Diego
477 N El Camino Real Ste A300
Medical ClinicsHealth & Wellness Products
At the Vasectomy Clinic of San Diego, you can obtain the most up-to-date information about the vasectomy procedure using the latest and most advanced techniques. The main purpose of our clinic is to p
Serving the Encinitas area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.