Spence Chiropractic Center of Mission Valley
8555 Station Village Ln, San Diego, CA, 92108
1.Dr Stephen Dent, MD ENT
227 N El Camino Real Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
2.Dr Stephen Dent MD
477 N El Camino Real Ste A202
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Stephen Dent M.D. is a board certified Otolaryngologist specializing in the medical and surgical treatment of child and adult ear, nose and throat disorders. He and his staff are dedicated to bringing
3.Dr. Stephen Michael Dent, MD
320 Santa Fe Dr Ste 300
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
4.Dr. Stephen B. Earle, D.D.S.
8430 Lemon Ave
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsDent RemovalDentists
At Dr. Stephen B. Earle D.D.S., we provide a variety of great services from teeth whitening to routine cleanings. Our La Mesa, CA Dentists know the importance of dental hygiene.
Chiropractic Orthopedic Group Of San Diego
8222 Vickers St, San Diego, CA, 92111
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.