704 Elm St
Grocery StoresSupermarkets & Super StoresWholesale Grocers
7508 New La Grange Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Norm's Carpet Svc
10425 Pinoak View Dr
Carpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials
4.Norm's Carpet Service
Address On File With The BBB
Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
5.Norm's Club 21
1481 S Shelby St
BarsCocktail LoungesNight ClubsRestaurants
Please try reloading the page.
I already told my best friend about it. I am a new patient there and because my HR at work did a bang up job with putting my insurance in the system I thought I wasn't going to get in on my first appointment. Well because of the patience of the friendly staff there I did. AND they were beyond my expectations of how knowledgeable they are. I am so glad that I found a doctors office that is so "down home" feeling and listens to their patients and is close to home.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.