PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Emeryville area.
633 Folsom St Fl 7
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Sutter Care At Home
1900 Powell St
HospicesHome Health Services
Sutter VNA & Hospice is one of the largest nonprofit agencies in northern California. It offers skilled nursing and hospice care services, as well as physical, speech and occupational therapies. With
3.Sutter VNA & Hospice
1900 Powell St Ste 300
HospicesNursesSocial Service OrganizationsHome Health Services
2333 Buchanan St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
45 Castro St
Occupational TherapistsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Sutter Health Corp
10 Prospect Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.St Luke Campus - Sutter Health
3555 Cesar Chavez
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.