Your Flooring Experts®
Serving the Emeryville area. Carpet, tile & hardwood floorsSave time with in-home appointments
1.Rug Depot Outlet
4056 Hubbard St
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersHome Centers
Largest Selection of Oriental Rugs over 10,000 rugs in stock. "INTERIOR DESIGNER"S BEST KEPT SECRET" 22,000 Ft. Retail Space Emeryville & San Francisco. Free Parking in both locations. Oriental Rugs,
538 Lewelling Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.The Carpet Depot Express Inc
316 N Claremont St
Carpet InstallationFloor Materials
4.The Carpet Depot Express Inc
663 Old County Rd # A
Carpet & Rug DealersCarpet Installation
5.Rug Depot Outlet Sf
564 6th St
Carpet & Rug Dealers
6.Floor & Stone Depot
340 Shaw Rd
South San Francisco,CA
Floor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
7.Furniture Rugs Depot
4673 Thornton Ave Ste H
Carpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesRugsFurniture Stores
The owner was nice til he cashed my check. I bought several peices. His delivery came THREE HOURS LATE and the guys DEMANDED A TIP!!! The owner forgot to send a peice I had bought so he said he would
Serving the Emeryville area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.