Fulcher Electric Service
1815 Country Club Rd, Morehead City, NC, 28557 Electrical Services Beyond Your Expectations.
1.Dominion Energy North Carolina
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
Dominion Energy North Carolina provides affordable, safe and reliable energy to residential, commercial and industrial customers in eastern North Carolina. Dominion Energy North Carolina is a clean en
2.Joe Hawkins Electric Service
703 N Gate Rd
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Serving Morehead City and the Crystal Coast area with over 40 years experience in electrical service & repair, all work is performed by owners Joe Hawkins and Adam Hawkins. No job too big or small. If
3.Fulcher Electric Service
1815 Country Club Rd
At Fulcher Electric Service, we're big enough to handle the large jobs, but small enough to care about customers' satisfaction. Serving the Morehead City, NC areas, we are a family owned and operated
4.Plisko Sercie Solutions
824 Mann St
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
Plisko Service Solutions is a full service electrical, heating, & cooling contracting company, serving the Havelock and Morehead, NC, metros! We are the area's only guaranteed same day service busines
5.Willis Electric Co
13424 Nc Highway 55
Willis Electric Company is located on Hwy 55 in Bayboro, NC. We serve Pamlico and surrounding counties. Come by and visit our showroom where you can pick up your electrical supplies. We carry everythi
6.Four Seasons Heating Cooling & Electrical
1205b N 20th St
ElectriciansHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersHeat PumpsSmall Appliances
Over 100 years ago, Trane made the decision to stand out from the crowd. To build a comfort system like no other, using uncompromising quality, innovation and reliability. Today their legacy is found
7.Jones-Onslow Electric Membership Corporation - 24 Hours
259 Western Blvd
I enjoy going inside to pay my bill the ladies are always helpful and fill of joy.I can go there any time of the day and I get the same results friendly happy faces and smiles .But for me myself I hav
Mr Electric of Greenville
ElectricalContractorsNearYou.com 567 Abbott Farm Rd, Ayden, NC 28513 Fast & Reliable Electrical Service.Call Us Now for an Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.