Advanced Locksmith Services
Serving the Ely area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
3.Cal-1 Services Inc. LocksmithServing the Ely, NV area
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
4.Accurate Mobile LocksmithServing the Ely, NV area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Managing all your home, automotive and business Accurate Mobile Locksmith is available for 24 hour emergency service in Northern Nevada, Alpine County, Mono County and the greater Lake Tahoe area. We
5.High Sierra LocksmithsServing the Ely, NV area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
30 years experience with all types of lock issues, full service shop emergency lock out service auto keys, rekeys
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
7.Capital Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Cal-1 Services Inc. Locksmith
3439 Basalt Dr, Carson City, NV, 89705
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.