1.Universal Marble & Granite
27511 Holiday Ln Ste 101
GraniteKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceCounter TopsKitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Household
I was unsure of what to expect when I got there, I had to have my wife with me to help me choose there was so much selection. The Staff was friendly and really tried to help us make our selection wi
2.Universal Marble & Granite
1148 S Expressway Dr
Marble-Natural-Wholesale & ManufacturersGraniteMarble-Natural
My wife and I loved the job they did, we had standard Formica countertops and with the help from Universal we got the kitchen of our dreams. You gotta check out the place the manager gave us a tour of
3.Granite Palace Tops
600 W Boundary St
136 W Sophia St
GraniteCounter TopsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceTile-Contractors & Dealers
5.Granite Palace Tops
1630 Coining Dr
I had my kitchen and bathroom done. It has improved the appearance of my home way more then i could ever explain. It is beautiful. Workers were on time and did a great job. I would definitely refer th
6.Midwest Granite and Stone
7710 Hill Ave
GraniteStone NaturalStone ProductsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Our goal to you the customer is to produce a quality product that is superior to that of our competition, and then match that quality with an unparalleled level of service. Midwest Granite and Stone t
7.Tri-County Marble & Granite
701 Van Buren St
Counter TopsGraniteMarble & Terrazzo Cleaning & ServiceHome Improvements
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.