Hayes Service Center
1111 N Independence Blvd, Romeoville, IL, 60446
1.Central Chicago Tire
7829 W Grand Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairBrake Repair
I called on Thursday, we discussed tires that was on my 93 Lexus, which rob (robert jacobson) did not have in stock and would need to order. He did give me the name of another bridgestone tire that wa
2.Central & Caldwell Service Inc
6301 N Central Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceAuto Springs & SuspensionAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
Stay away! I had a small job done by them that I was charged twice the going rate for. They explained that "Any job gets a minimum 1/2 hour labor charge, no matter what". As I was paying, an
3.Central Car Clinic Inc
530 Zenith Dr
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceDent RemovalWindshield Repair
Auto body and painting, Collision Repairs, Auto Glass repair, windshield replacement, Unibody, frames, Dent removal service, scratch repair.
4.Central Park Service
2966 Central St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto TransmissionAuto Oil & Lube
5.J & C Central IncServing the Elmhurst, IL area
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
Last Chance Auto Repair For Cars Trucks
12052 S Naper Plainfield Rd, Plainfield, IL, 60585
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.