Serving the Ellington area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
2.Superior Rug Cleaning Co.
102 Granby St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionFabric Treatment
I received great service and my Oriental rug was beautifully cleaned. Their price for cleaning was much less then other cleaners. They completly launder the rug not just surface clean like in-home c
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
I was very pleased that service appointment was made in a timely manner and that the tech arrived on time. Work was completed in a professional manner and that the tech offered comments on what was dMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dunn-Rite Construction Co Inc
197 Hamilton St
Water Damage RestorationGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
We Are Available 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week For Emergencies. We Can Board Up Your Home Or Business To Secure Your Property, Hook Up Temporary Power, Address Immediate Needs To Ensure The Safety Of
5.Crystal Restoration Services of CT
Water Damage RestorationHouse CleaningCleaning ContractorsSmoke Odor Counteracting Service
Complete Insurance Claim Restoration - Residential - Commercial - Industrial Why Use Crystal Restoration Services More Than 40 Years Experience in Restoring: * Residential Homes * Industrial Facilitie
6.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
7.24/7 Water Restoration
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Residential and commercial restoration services: • Free estimates • Available 24/7 • 60 minute rapid response • Fully licensed and insured professionals • We work with your insurance company
24/7 Water Restoration
Serving the Ellington area. Local Water Restoration ContractorsCall Now For A Free Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.