Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Ellijay area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Da Vita Inc
91 Southside Church St
2.N GMC Specialty Clinic
79 Southside Church St
3.Georgia Mountains Health Services, Inc
1179 Progress Rd
4.Lighthouse Family Clinic
583 Highland Xing Ste 130
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
170 Tickanetley Ln
6.Walmart - Pharmacy
88 Highland Xing
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
7.North Georgia Eye Clinic
296 Sailors Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.