All About Doors Incorporated
120 Langley Rd N, Glen Burnie, MD, 21060
1.AllCare of MD Urgent Care Centers
9396D Baltimore National Pike
Medical ClinicsUrgent Care
My family has been to AllCare whenever they are sick on a weekend. They have always received the best care sometimes there is a wait and sometimes not depending on how busy they are. One time my son
2.All Care Of Maryland
9396 Baltimore National Pike
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServiceClinicsMedical Service Organizations
3.All Care Lawn Care
1113 Linden Ave
4.All The Best Care
3610 Milford Mill Rd Ste 2b
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsHome Health Services
5.All The Best Care
3803 Courtleigh Dr
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical Service Organizations
6.All State Car Care Center
8101 Liberty Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies
7.All The Best Care
6 Clarendon Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNurses
4831 Winchester Blvd, Frederick, MD, 21703
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.