Aim To Please Plumbing and Electric
Bloomington, IN, 47403
1.Justin Dorsey Plumbing
PlumbersPumps-Service & RepairPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
1750 W 17th St
PlumbersWater Heater RepairSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & Repair
Every time I need something I call them. They've helped us install some plumbing equipment sinks and running pipes in a remodel. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know in need of their service
3.Paul Young Plumbing
5171 N Old State Road 37
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Visit our website
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Aim To Please Plumbing and Electric
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Great job by Aim to Please. I will definitely call them the next time I need help. They had to replace the faucet on the outside of the house. What could have been an ugly situation turned out to be
154 J Hunter Dr
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heater RepairDrainage Contractors
15% off labor for military Veterans+1more
Douglas Plumbing is a locally-owned & family operated full-service plumbing company. Whether you are facing a new construction project or a broken pipe, Douglas Plumbing is ready to deliver prompt, qu
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
154 J Hunter Dr, Bedford, IN, 47421 24 Hour Emergency Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?