Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Ellenville area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
1.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Ellenville, NY area
Health Maintenance OrganizationsHealth InsuranceSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHospitalization, Medical & Surgical Plans
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
2.United Community Health Center
99 Cameron St
Medical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
505 Boices Ln
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceHealth Maintenance OrganizationsHealth InsuranceInsurance
UnitedHealthcare is a provider of consumer-oriented health benefit plans and services to individuals, public sector employers and businesses. The company offers health care services for more than 25 m
4.United Health Group
8 Mckeown Ter
5.United Health Group
211 E Union St
8 Jackson St
7.United Talmudical Academy Medical Center
22 Van Buren Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Find a United Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/UnitedHealth Find a PPO Dentist Nearby.Search by Zip Code & Dental Need.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.