1.Les Schwab Tires
1206 S Canyon Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
The national advertisements for Les Schwab show a group of eager young workers treating their customers as family. In Ellensburg, this feeling exudes from the moment you arrive. I have had tires put
2.Ellensburg Tire Center
400 W University Way
Tire DealersBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTowing
1331 W University Way
Tire DealersTire Changing EquipmentTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & Service
Commercial Tire started as a family business in 1968 and remains that way today.
4.J K Tires
1608 Hwy 97
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
5.Seth Motors Inc
105 S Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceEmissions Inspection StationsEngine Rebuilding & ExchangeAuto Springs & Suspension
I have had some troubles with my Diesel truck lately, I have taken to 1 independant shop and 1 dealer shop. The independant shop did a couple of thousand dollars worth or repair, still having same tro
6.D & M Motors & Towing
205 N Main St
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Dealers
D & M Motors and Towing were FANTASTIC. It is stressful enough to have your car malfunction. The service, professionalism and small town values were awesome. They came promptly when the tow truck
7.University Auto Center
1817 Hwy 97
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingTire Dealers
I just bought a new used car here. A week later it had a minor problem to fix and I took it to them for the service, so can comment on both sales and service. Love the car, got great deal, the servi
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.