Taylor Electrical Service, Inc.
4634 Woodward Dr, Charleston, WV, 25312
1.Monarch Service Corporation
350 16th St
Monarch Service Corporation is a Charleston, WV electrical contracting company privately owned by brothers Charles and David Lewis. Both Chuck and Dave hold themselves to the highest standards offerin
2.MasterCraft Home Solutions LLC
700 Forbes Dr
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesHome Improvements
Visit our website
Tom with MasterCraft was referred by several friends who had used his company and they were all very pleased with his work. I can say that all my expectations were exceeded and all along the way Tom w
3.Nitro Electric Company
4300 1st Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & Service
For over 45 years, Nitro Electric has been providing electrical construction services to the industrial and commercial markets. We are a "full service" electrical contractor providing high-voltage, ge
4.Coe Electric Inc.
ElectriciansProperty MaintenanceMobile Home Repair & ServiceLighting Contractors
bro hooked up my Hot-tub, Thanks Dan!
4261 Washington St W
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Thank you so much for being able to solve our electrical problem so quickly. Your electrician was so nice and work diligently in the 90 degree heat. We will sleep better tonight knowing that it's fi
6.City Electric Co
1219 Pennsylvania Ave
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility CompaniesGeneral Contractors
Quality- Service-Satisfaction and Experience is our way of doing business at City Electric. We service industrial and residential customers in all phases of construction including installation and rep
707 Virginia St E
Progressive Electric Inc. was formed in 1978 to provide electrical contracting services in the Charleston, West Virigina area. Since inception, the company has provided quality electrical services thr
3114 7th Ave, Charleston, WV, 25387
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.