1.Kaplan Hearing Center The
8818 Centre Park Dr
AudiologistsMedical ClinicsClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive Devices
2.Concentra Urgent Care
7377 Washington Blvd Ste 101
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
Concentra provides occupational health services to employees, which includes injury care, physical therapy, drug testing, physical exams, urgent care and preventive wellness programs.More Nearby Locations »
6480 Old Waterloo Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Elkridge, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1909 at 6480 Old Waterloo Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmMore Nearby Locations »
4.Aberdeen Proving Ground
6810 Deerpath Rd
5.Glenridge Healthcare Solutions Inc
8174 Lark Brown Rd
8182 Lark Brown Rd
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Omni Health Services Inc
8178 Lark Brown Rd Ste 101
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.