1.American Staffing Incorporated
705 Railroad St
Temporary Employment AgenciesEmployment Agencies
2.SOS Staffing Services
2588 Idaho St
Temporary Employment AgenciesEmployment AgenciesEmployment ContractorsEmployment Opportunities
3.Healthcare Management Systems
4.Stat Medical Staffing
Employment AgenciesHome Health Services
5.Carlin Trend Mining Supplies & Service
369 5th St
Temporary Employment AgenciesEmployment AgenciesEmployment OpportunitiesArchitectural Supplies
Specializing In Geology & Survey Supplies
6.Mattern Erich Dr
885 Railroad St
Medical ClinicsClinicsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons
This place discriminates because of what kind of insurance your on like several others do as well. I wouldn't even try or waste my time with them.
920 Idaho St
Employment AgenciesEmployment Opportunities
Geotemps, Inc. has been inspiring and launching careers since 1986, and provides services through various offices, regions, and assignments both domestic and international. Contact an office near you,
Your Success Starts Here
www.uti.edu Train At UTI For A Great Career AsA Pro Automotive Technician.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.