Wilson Law Office
Serving the Elkhart area. Injured In An Accident?Get A Free Injury Case Review.
1.Wilson Law Office
301 N Nappanee St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAttorneys
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident? Call now for a free injury case review. There are no fees unless we win your case.
2.Wilson Law Office
301 N Nappanee St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysWrongful Death Attorneys
Call now to speak with an experienced injury attorney regarding a wrongful death or accident case. We offer free consultations and there are no fees unless we win your case.
3.Rieff Law Office
415 Lincolnway E
Automobile Accident AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAttorneys
4.Parkman, Steven T
224 W Jefferson Blvd
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysEmployee Benefits & Worker Compensation AttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law Attorneys
5.McCroskey Law OfficesServing the Elkhart, IN area
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysAttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law Attorneys
6.Cloutier Law Offices
17150 State Road 23
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAutomobile Accident AttorneysAttorneys
EXCELLENT!! Experience, compassion, answered questions and explained everything.
7.Wruble III Stanley
904 E Jefferson Blvd
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
Good counsel is more than just legal advice. It comes from an understanding of both the law and your specific situation. How they come together and affect each other is crucial to the end result. It's
Personal Injury Place
Serving the Elkhart area. Call A Personal Injury Lawyer TodayIn An Accident? Get Compensation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers