1602 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL, 60005
1.Suburban Associates In Ophthalmology
800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 710
Elk Grove Village,IL
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Suburban Associates In Ophthalmology
1100 W Central Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
1555 Barrington Rd Ste 3150
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsOptical Goods
4.West Suburban Eye Associates
7411 Lake St Ste 1140
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.West Suburban Eye Assoc
1 Erie Ct Ste 6140
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.West Suburban Eye Associates
1232 Santa Fe Rd
OptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
7.University Ophthalmology Associates
9711 Skokie Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Crystal Lake Dental Associates
280 Memorial Ct Ste A, Crystal Lake, IL, 60014 Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataract, Glaucoma & Laser
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.