1.Radial Tire Of Elk Grove
9810 Waterman Rd
Shocks Struts Brakes Road Service
Elk Grove Tires
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
Excellent Job, Andrew. I appreciate you being fair and honest.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.