UC Davis Health-Family Medicine
4860 Y St Suite 1600, Sacramento, CA, 95817
1.Sutter Occupational Health Services
8170 Laguna Blvd Ste 114
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Sutter Medical Group
8170 Laguna Blvd Ste 220
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinics
Dr. Gregg Nulton, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in family medicine. MD Nulton currently treats patients in Sacramento, California and Elk grove, California. Dr. Nulton re
3.Sutter Health Rehab Svc
9280 W Stockton Blvd Ste 116
Occupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
4.Sutter Occupational Health Svc
1201 Alhambra Blvd Ste 210
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
This place is awful!! Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. Since the very first time I saw them at the beginning of the year they have been a nightmare. The lady on the left is so rude. No custo
5.Sutter Occupational Health Services
2020 Sutter Pl
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
6.Sutter Occupational Health Services
475 Pioneer Ave
7.Sutter Medical Group
475 Pioneer Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
UC Davis Health-Comprehensive Surgical Services
2221 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA, 95817
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.