Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Elizabethville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
125 E Main St
Medical ClinicsMedical Equipment & SuppliesClinics
2.Hamilton Health Center
20 Clearfield St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsMedical Centers
3.Walmart - Pharmacy
200 Kocher Ln
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
4.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
5.Dr. Helen H Makinde, MD
205 South Front Street Brady Hall 6th Floor Kantor And Tkatch Associates Pc
Physicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
N Front St 2
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
7.Penn State Dialysis
200 Campus Drive, Entrance 4, Suite 1400
Dialysis ServicesMedical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Elizabethville area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.