107 Hand Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
15 Montcalm St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services
109 Lake George Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinicsAIDS Information & Services
102 Court St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & Services
128 Lakeside Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information Centers
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is one of the leading sexual and reproductive health care advocates and providers in the United States. It serves women, men, teens and families and has been o
6.Planned Parenthood - Saranac Lake Clinic
41 Saint Bernard St
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Saranac Lake, NY for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
7.Planned Parenthood - Middlebury Health Center
1641 Route 7 S
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Middlebury, VT for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.