www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.Wayne's Tire Center
902 Hawkins Dr
2.Discount Tire & Auto Center
611 W Poplar St Ste C-1
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMore Nearby Locations » More Info
3.Michel Tires Plus
514 W Dixie Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up Service
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
4.Meineke Car Care Center
1400 N Dixie Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Ken Towery's Tire and Autocare
1105 N Dixie Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $25 per tire extra on a set of four tires. We
6.S & R Truck Tire
211 Valley Creek Rd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
We were treated MORE than fairly. Will send more business their way.
2400 Leitchfield Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheels
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.