Associates In Plastic Surgery PLLC
4001 Kresge Way, Louisville, KY, 40207
1.The Denture Center
238 W Dixie Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Dentist Dental Dentures
125 Heartland Dr
3.Jane's Denture Svc Inc
1825 Gumm Spring Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
385 Brenton Way
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
My dad needed new dentures because the old ones he had, kept having teeth that fell out. I took him to my dentist and the wanted $1600 for a full set. I called around and other places charge $1500-$50
5.Janes Denture Service Inc
8991 Hodgenville Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
4115 Dixie Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
I have been to many places to try and get a set of dentures that fit. With no luck until a friend of mine told me about sure fit. I was skeptical at first because I didnt think I would ever be happy w
7407 Fegenbush Ln Ste C
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Taylor Regional Hospital
1700 Old Lebanon Rd, Campbellsville, KY, 42718
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.