Wayne's Lawn Service Inc
3930 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY, 40218
1.Oaklawn Landscape and Mowing Services
308 Quail Run Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Oaklawn Landscape and Mowing Services offers free estimates, locally owned and operated from Elizabethtown, Kentucky
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Okes Lawn & Landscape
3565 Coral Ridge Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceRetaining WallsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Very pleased with the quality of work.
4.Economy Pest Control & Portable Toilets & Lawn Care
2111 Plum Run Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesConstruction & Building EquipmentPest Control Services
I used this company around Derby time this year 2016. The 2 men delivering the porta johns were very professional, accommodating and even left extra air freshners. The units were very clean and were
5.Korfhage Clinton Landscaping Design & Maintenance
1823 Heaton Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsNurseries-Plants & Trees
You can't do any better than this.
6.Bryant Contracting LLC
Lawn MaintenanceExcavation ContractorsBuilding ContractorsTools
Serving the Elizabethtown area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.