2030 S Dixie Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
As much as I dislike going to Dentists This experience was nothing but great .I let them know up front how I dislike being there because of the fear, ( Big baby ) Everyone I dealt with was really niceMore Nearby Locations »
2.The Denture Center
238 W Dixie Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Hammer & Van Zant Dental
2405 Ring Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have been a patient since the 80's or 90's. My comfort level is extremely high, the only dentist I go to. The staff is warm, welcoming, and friendly.
4.Mortenson Family Dental Elizabethtown
2407 Ring Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Very friendly staff from the very first phone call to the end of my visit. They all were very helpful and pleasant,even when I asked question after question. I will tell everyone how great my experian
5.Clagett Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
551 Westport Rd Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Bunch Family Dental
914 N Dixie Ave Ste 200
It is great to go somewhere where you get quality service..with a smile. Everyone here is great.
611 W Poplar St Ste C9
PeriodontistsDentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
painless shots, most knowledgeable dentist ... periodontist in state !!!!!!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.