Cohen Family Dentistry
156 W Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN, 37760
1.Appalachian Family Dentistry
1213 W G St
Teeth Whitening Products & Services
Opalescence Teeth Whitening Treatment
I am very nervous when it comes to going to the dentist. Ugggg the thought of getting a cleaning just terrifies me, much less having to get a shot. I have been to this dental office twice now. Ms. Bec
2.Robert Wayne Lewis, DDS
113 Charlie Robinson Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
This is a very good plce to take your kids to see the dentist, all my kids love comeing here all 6 that is :)
3.Phillip W Gilmer DDS
208 Parkway Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Gilmer is the best dentist. I will never go anywhere else.
4.Holly Jack L Jr DDS PC
417 Hudson Dr
Dr. Jack L. Holly Jr., DDS, PC's family dental office is located in Elizabethton. Our office provides the best dental care in the most comfortable and caring environment. We are a family practice cari
5.William B. Armstrong, DDS, PC
407 Hudson Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We are a state-of-the-art family dental practice that offers preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. These include teeth whitening, veneers, implant consults, Invisalign, and much more. We
6.George J Zorawski DDS
519 E F St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryEndodontistsDental Labs
Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future