Artisan Plastic Surgery
6154 state route 30 Suite 100, Greensburg, PA, 15601
1.Jonathan D C Brown, MA
1800 West St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
1789 S Braddock Ave Ste 570
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
3.Dr. Corey Brown, DC
1704 Broadview Blvd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
10 Cherry Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
5.C Rober Brown MD
105 N 2nd Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Brown, Thomas H, DDS
1789 S Braddock Ave
7.Brown Emmett F Dentist
99 Farmview Dr
Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.