1.Elizabeth Family Health Clinic
504 E Main St
I like to say THANKS to Elizabeth Family Clinic for getting me back to work after a seizure, she was very professional in every manner. She sat down with me and made sure I understood the symptoms and
2.La Healthcare Practitoners
4855 Highway 10
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics More Info
3.American Family PlanningServing the Elizabeth, LA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
4.Medical CenterServing the Elizabeth, LA area
Health & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsDental Clinics
5.Griffin Family Medical Clinic
145 Yorktown Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Centers
I have been going here for about 10yrs the doctor I see is very good and very polite and very professional and the staff is very friendly and professional
301 W Fertitta Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
7.Massage Therapy by Dayna
5615 Jackson St
Medical ClinicsClinicsMassage TherapistsDay Spas
Awesome! Very clean business, and friendly folks! Thanks
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.